Monday 25 July 2011

Guests have a great time diving on Mistral with Reda & Tamer


“The night dive at Gordon was excellent, almost full moon so very good ambient light. Excellent encounter with a very nice octopus, lovely shrimp and small hermit crabs.” - Phil Nash.

“Gordon Reef. The aquatic life on this dive was great. We were lucky enough to see shrimp, starfish, sea eel, lion fish, blue soptted rays, cornet fish and many more. The corals were also amazing. We drifted past a garden of fan corals – stunning.” - Shereen Roberts.

“I’ve been diving for about 13 years and have been promised hammer head sharks before. Today on Jackson Reef I saw my first hammer heads. We were in the blue for about 25 minutes and we saw only blue, I thought this was going to be another of those promises. Then one hammer head appeared, then 2 at the same time.  I shall always remember this dive. Big thanks to Reda & Tamer.” Carl Sanders.

“Today was a big day for me. Being new to big, deep wrecks, I was apprehensive but also excited about the dives on offer. The guide Reda made me feel at ease as I knew I was in safe hands. Despite my nerves, the Rosalie Muller was a fantastic start to the day – a challenging dive, but I had a real sense of achievement afterwards.” - Sarah Griffiths

“The Kingston was a beautiful and peaceful dive – the perfect antidote to the dark depths in which the Rosalie Muller sits. Lots of light and life and minimal current – great!”

It has been about seven years since I last dived Small Crack and it is still as wonderful as I remember it. The red anemones and garden eels at the beginning and then the slow drift along the reef enjoying the many types of coral and fish on the way. The overwhelming memory from Small Crack is the sheer enjoyment of floating across the sandy bottom past all the heads of coral just watching the fish with the sun streaming down around us. A lovely relaxing dive.” - Susan sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment