Tuesday 26 July 2011

17th July - Whirlwind super Wrecks and Reef trip with Sameh, Yasser & Valeria


“Sameh, it is a pleasure to be guided by you. Briefings were excellent and the diving is unbelievable.   First time in the Red Sea and you may have turned me into a warm water diver.   Thanks for helping me improve my dive skills.” -  Gareth



“Awesome dives today! The wrecks and sea life are amazing! Sameh and Yasser have made me feel at ease as a pretty new diver, and guided us through parts of the wreck that I would have skipped without them.  All of the staff have been extremely helpful and friendly, making the trip very comfortable and even more enjoyable- Excellent trip so far!!!” - Gemma Dimery

“What can I say – perfect dive day!  A personal guided tour of the Thistelgorm, with no other divers on it, followed by snorkelling with dolphins.  Absolute heaven – doesn't get much better! Sameh and Yasser  are excellent divers, the briefings are thorough, and everyone is pleasant and wants to have fun.  Had a great day today, in fact, all dives have been great!”
-  Helen

On behalf of the Swanley Sub-Aqua Club we totally, totally enjoyed the whole holiday.  The Guides were excellent and the crew efficient and friendly with nothing being too much trouble. Thank you so much for a fantastic week, it was five star rating.” -   From Robbie, Karen, Stewart, Tom, Eve, Brian, Steve and Kim.

“Thank you for a great weeks diving, the crew and guides have been fantastic, can’t fault them.  Excellent food.  Looking forward to our next trip.” – Tom and Carl Williams

My fifth liveaboard, and the quality is excellent as always.  Boat is clean and food is lovely” – Helen

Sameh and Yasseh are two of the best dive guides I've had in the Red Sea. The Crew are great, very helpful, always want to have fun and make the experience fun for everyone.” – Helen

Valeria my private guide was really great, I felt so safe and good with her. She is a great professional and I can see she loves what she is doing. The crew were top, always looking after me. It was a fabulous week on Whirlwind, crew and everything was fantastic “  Sergio Mandozzi

No comments:

Post a Comment