Monday 12 March 2012

My first live-aboard


My first live-aboard, and a thoroughly enjoyable experience.  Weather good and guides very knowledgeable on the wrecks and marine life to be seen.  Support staff helpful, and food plentiful and tasty.” -  Ged McDonald

This is also my first live-aboard and a very good experience. The staff have been very supportive.” - Richard

“My first livaboard, excellent staff who made me feel very welcome.Three very good dives.” Rob Stringfellow

“Great dive on Jackson. Love to be surrounded by fish no better way to start the day!” Richard

 “Small Boat but small is beautiful.” Hamish.

“The boat has nice character, good layout.” Richard

“Everything you need and superbly maintained by the excellent crew.” John

“Cyclone, best boat that I have been on, out of 8 different boats.” Nigel

“Very friendly and happy crew, Dive guides could not be better.” Hamish

“These guys are exceptional – everyone does their job professionally, and then gives that bit more in friendliness and helpfulness.”  John

No comments:

Post a Comment