Tuesday 22 November 2011

Let's hear it for Valeria & the M.Y Cyclone crew


Valeria, our guide, is amazing. She speaks Italian very well and her easygoing attitude is catching, so it's instant bonding. Besides, Valeria is very competent and at the same time relaxed, so it doesn't feel as we're being watched or she's "The Police". 



Valeria is one of the best guides I have ever met. The crew is very friendly and available. Both guide and crew are great, very friendly, cooperative and kind. The crew is always smiling, it's like a group of friends, I've appreciated all of them, they've been always very helpful. 

Most of them also speaks a little bit of Italian and were willing to teach us some Egyptian. Valeria is super friendly and nice, she guided us through amazing dives and always been very cooperative during dives, I felt ALWAYS safe and she helped me seeing all I was looking for in Red Sea.

I really hope to dive again with her in my future trips to Red Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment